Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, September 5, 2013

1st Post on my new RC Blog!

Hi everyone -

I am passionate about the hobby of building and flying radio control (RC) model airplanes, primarily foam or "foamie" parkjets.

I have built many of the planes at www.rcpowers.com, www.frcfoamies.com and some from www.parkjets.com.

I am an active forum member at RC Powers and will continue to do so, but at the suggestion of Greg Strysky (F1wanabe from the RC Powers forums and partner in FRC foamies), I decided to start a blog to share my ideas and projects from this great hobby that I enjoy so much.  Fortunately I am retired from the Canadian Air Force, so have lots of time to contribute to the hobby and hope that some of what I have learned I can pass on to others.

So welcome to my blog and thanks for reading, stay tuned for lots more!

Cheers,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment