Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

RC POWERS T50 V1 WALKAROUND VIDEO

Hi everyone -

I just finished up a walkaround video on my RC Powers T50 V1.  It is not a difficult build, but I wanted to discuss my setup and mods that I made, many of which I borrowed from colorc from the RC Powers Forum, so thanks very much to colorc for those.  I think the main mods he suggested made this a much smoother flying and stable plane.

I am going to try doing my walkaround videos after I have actually flown the plane (if it survives the maiden flight... :/ from now on to be able to better discuss how I felt mods or build techniques impacted the plane's performance.  Plus it will enable me to better discuss how I felt the plane handled and flew from launch to landing without the distractions that are often at the flying field.


Cheers,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment