Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, November 14, 2013

409 NIGHTHAWKS F18 V3

Unfortunately I have been getting way behind on my blog as of late, so time to play a little catch up!  I recently built another RC Powers F18 and this time gave it a nice paint job inspired by the 409 Sqn Nighthawks of the RCAF.  409 was the first Sqn operational with the CF18.

Their motto translated from Latin is "Midnight is our Noon", so I used blue and black to represent day and night.


I did a walk around/build video here to describe my build and techniques



I am really liking the Focal Price 2700 Kv motor with a 6x3 EMP prop for these V3 size planes, light, inexpensive and gives tons of power for acceleration, speed and vertical.  

Here is the flight video



This is an awesome plane, one of my favorite park jets ever!

Cheers,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment