Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, November 13, 2014

RCP Mig29 V4 NAMCV3 high alpha gone wild...literally!

Hi everyone -

Had just a beautiful day at the field today, tried my hand at some high alpha with my NAMCV3 Mig.  Hopefully you can see when I concentrated on flying rather than yakking or wasn't distracted by the deer that showed up, it flies some pretty amazing high alpha I think... :)

A little extra entertainment when the deer showed up on the runway at 3:15, then I tried my hand at the fancy "behind the back" pass at 3:35, then almost hit myself in the head at 4:44 along with a couple close calls with the ground scattered through the video.  All in all a very fun day, I feel very blessed to live where I do and get a chance to see wildlife in such a beautiful setting and have such great fun with my park jets!  Please enjoy the video... :)


Cheers,

Scott

2 comments:

  1. Scott,
    That was definitely some high alpha gone wild. Behind the back screen pass, over the head alley-oop and the coup de grace, the bambi fly by.
    Down here in Alabama, the deer are running from Elmer Fudd.
    Stephan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephan -

      Yes it was a wild and fun day for sure, I got pretty lucky a few times and was very happy my plane stayed intact... :) The deer are probably on the run here too, but down in the valley where I live is off limits to hunting, I think you have to go further up on the mountain to hunt. The deer don't get too big here, but there are elk, bears and cougars running round on Vancouver Island as well. I feel very blessed to live where I do...now I just have to think up some other wild tricks for my next high alpha session...oh I know, how about just flying some good high alpha?! :)

      Cheers,

      Scott

      Delete