Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Motor spreadsheet and component weight table link

Hi everyone -

I have been trying to educate myself on Google Drive, so I created a folder accessible through this link https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7TFxGixs_w3a1Z2R2RkUnliVkE&usp=sharing

It contains the spread sheet with the most up to date test data I have compiled on park jet motors and a document that indicates the weights of all the components I used in building my park jets.  On both the spread sheet and the weight document I have included links to all the items should you want to research them more or want to purchase them.

Hope this might be of help to you.  As I am still figuring this all out, if you have problems accessing it, please let me know either by leaving a comment on the blog or sending me an e-mail at migsrus@outlook.com ... :)

Cheers,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment