Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, October 7, 2013

RC POWERS MIG 29 V3 COMPLETE

Playing a little bit of catchup today, I maidened my German Mig 29 painted in JG73 colors a few days ago.  It flies amazing, at the weight I am, the FP 2700 motor is a great match to give me amazing acceleration, good high end speed and vertical.  I'm getting almost 6 minutes flight time out of an 1800 Mah battery.


I've also flown it for a few flights since then with a 2200 Mah battery and it handles the extra weight beautifully.  Not as fast, but with the battery moved back a bit closer to the CofG, it tumbles like crazy.  I now have the throws up to 100%, but left 60% expo on the ailerons and elevons and that seems to be the best setup for me as it helps me keep things smooth in the turns.  The 2200 battery definitely helps it stay more stable in the wind and gives me about 7:30 flight times.

Cheers,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment